1. Using a smart phone or PC, go to the following website BizPortal (which is developed by the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) to offer company registration and related services in a simple seamless digital way) then register a new company for R175, registration is R125 and the name reservation is R50.
– All the correspondence will be send to you via the email address and cell number provided when registering the company so make sure their are correct.
The registration payment can be made online and if you have cash to do this you can deposit to CICP bank account found here.
You get a BBBEE for free and all other business documents send to your email.
2. SARS registration is done on the same process for free and more information on what to do gets send to your email address that is provided in point 1.
3. As part of the registration process you choice which bank you wanna open a business bank account with and the lowest per month is R60 which is Nedbank, they will call you to action the account registration.
4. Go to your nearest Seda ask them to do a business plan for you, for free. Plus other trainings that might be relevant to your field.